My teacher All Gilbert
My teacher Monty Zucker
My teacher Stephen Rudd
Dr.David Kogan Ph.D.
Business Phone: (905) 707-7600
Home Phone: 647 710 -7600
Program length: 10, 20, 30, 35, 40 hours
WE ACCEPTING STUDENTS ONLY WITH UNIVERSITY DEGREES AND MIN 10 YEARS IN WEDDING INDUSTRY
Dr. David is available for seminars on an individual basis and
you can have him come to your studio. You can also organize a larger group.
Dr. David speaks at conventions from 2 hours, to half or full day seminars and
is available for hands on master classes.
He has taught at many all of the schools in America and Europe and is a qualified professional instructor. He is a qualified national juror for PPA and the Professional photographers of Canada, available for judging.
Dr. David has lectured in Russia , Slovakia , Israel, Canada, USA and many other countries. He holds seminars in London, Toronto. Some of the topics include creative concepts, weddings,Videography and portraits, love portraits and Love Walk video, marketing, visions of your fantasies.
The content of the programs are techniques, styles, hands on, innovative ideas and inspiration.
Program Description: This program about skills and ideas in artistic photographic business.
Dr. David will show you how to build your 3D studio on location and in you home-studio, how to create Rembrandt lighting, work with Digital and Film.
Triple your success, using your PC and many other sources. It will be in first time for you to open 10 top secrets technology making big time artistic portraits.
Dr. David will show you how to establish perfect lighting balance, how to build your digital imaginary, albums and more...
At the end of course you will have chance work with doc at the real wedding couples and get images for your own portfolio from real wedding.
All students will be offering part time job in studio, best
students - will get honorable certificate and part time job.
If you want dramatically improve your artistry, technical skills, life style, professional selling experience - this program is for you.
Join Dr David in his new teaching studio at the gorgeous 9100 sq.ft. Upscale House Studio during his Seminars.
Spend six intense days with Doc and immerse yourself in every aspect of his methods.
With in-studio fashion shoots and a photographic field trip with models to the popular wedding locations,
you will be constantly learning in an exciting and hands-on
style. Class is limited up to 10 students.
Ten Reasons Why You Should Attend!
1. You will be able to create a profitable professional studio
- that will position you as a leader of industry in your area.
2. You will develop the skills what you need to deliver exceptional photography and which will guarantee your success in professional photography.
3. You will discover many simple secrets that will allow you be successful with clients and keep wedding days or portrait sessions flowing smoothly.
4. You will project confidence, acquiring new and better clients, better jobs, more fun and enjoyments.
5. You will gain recognition and project a powerful personal image.
6. You will learn how to create your own individual Studio Style.
7. You will achieve your long and short term goals in the photographic profession.
8. We will offering you FREE mentoring support over many years from Doc.
9. Real life shooting upscale wedding with DOC at the end of this course and build your own portfolio right now without any royalties - for FREE.
10. It is almost FREE seminar - because whatever you have to invest for this course will be exchanged on your future part time jobs with Doc.
Techniques to stretch the boundaries of your imagination and skills
Learn facial analysis and how to achieve the most flattering
Learn posing, close-up and full length for individuals, couples and groups.
Achieve crisp and/or soft images with a single light or with multiple lights.
Understand barebulb lighting; combine it with ambient light indoors and outdoors.
Learn the latest infrared, Sepia, black and white portrait techniques.
Put together a successful photographic business.
No shortcuts, no compromises, no disappointments! Your Dr David Kogan seminar will be an unforgettable educational experience. In today's world of hurried imitation, it's refreshing to find a teacher who reflects long lasting traditions of meticulous artistry with today's contemporary styling. The hours you study with Doc will profoundly impact you for the rest of your photographic career. He will encourage you to express your own feelings in your life and in your work ... and show you how.
Credit for my portrait taken by Al Gilbert - Greatest World Photographer.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR FREE LESSON NOW!
Video price list